On Sunday, Wendy and I got up and met up with a bunch of folks for dim sum at Ton Kiang. The dim sum was organized for Kerry Soo, who was in town for a weekend visit from Seattle, so it was nice to catch up with her as well.
Aisha and Arissa made it over the bridge to join us too:








After dim sum, it was a pretty mellow afternoon. Wendy, Gail and I had a ladies' afternoon in Noe Valley, and then we had dinner and watched "District 9" (gory!) before Will and I took Wendy to the airport.
After dim sum, it was a pretty mellow afternoon. Wendy, Gail and I had a ladies' afternoon in Noe Valley, and then we had dinner and watched "District 9" (gory!) before Will and I took Wendy to the airport.It was quite the sentimental ride to the airport, Wendy reminded me that I had picked her up at SFO when she first moved to the bay area almost 9 years ago. Sniff.
Good luck to the Chan-er in Beantown, we'll miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment