About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Kiddies! In Albany!

September 4, 2010

It's been 5 long months since I've seen my sister's kids, the cutest nieces and nephews who are growing up so quickly! As much as I love Skype, it doesn't compare to real quality time. I took a couple days off work to go to Albany to see Angie, Jack and the kids.

See below a gaggle of pics from the trip and beware, there's a significant amount of pics due to repressed auntie syndrome...









On Thursday, we went to go see Nickelodeon Jr's "Yo Gabba Gabba" perform live at the Times Union Center in downtown Albany (Angie got us BofA box seats!):





Biz Markie!:












I miss these guys! I can't wait to see them again at Christmas! (Brr!)

No comments: