About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pow-dah!

February 28, 2011

Finally, a snowstorm that I get a front row seat to! I headed up to Tahoe on Thursday night with Abe and Wendy, which was fantastic idea, considering how much snow came down on Thursday through Saturday.

On Friday, I only got an hour of glorious stormy powder before they shut down the entire mountain due to wind gusts. Check out a couple pics in the storm here:



About three feet fell before the skies parted and the sun came through to reveal one of the best days of skiing I've ever had in Tahoe. Check it out the snaps below...










By the afternoon, the mountain was pretty skiied out, with no stash of powder unturned...


On Sunday, I decided to opt for my board instead of skis and joined the rest of the crew on boards (all snowboards? unheard of!).






Glorious!

No comments: