About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beast & The Hare

September 24, 2011

On Saturday, I went for dinner with Key at the new-ish restaurant at Guerrero and 22nd called Beast & The Hare. You can envision what they serve there.

Surprisingly, the menu also offers non-beast and non-hare items, including oysters, which I happily had a few before dinner.

Key and I shared some house-made charcuterie: duck proscuitto, coppa and spicy tuscan salami:

For dinner, I had the pasta with braised beef brisket, lima beans and pecorino cheese:
Key had the featured chicken-fried quail:

Overall, the meal was tasty and the corner restaurant had a nice neighborhood feel to it. I was disappointed to miss their fried chicken (damn you, changing menus!), so hopefully I'll be able to come back to add Beast and the Hare to my SF fried chicken challenge. (P.S. The current winner of best fried chicken is still Front Porch).

No comments: