About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Presidio Trails & A.Q. Restaurant

February 10, 2013

On Sunday, Ashley and Sunny got me out for a 6.3 mile trail run in the Presidio. It was a perfect day, and it was great to check out the trails that I never run on (I usually run on the roads in the very hilly Presidio!).



On Sunday night, Will and I met up with Coco and Sonia for dinner at A.Q. Restaurant. This newish spot has been on my list for a while. A.Q. features seasonal menus, so they currently have their "winter" menu.




To start, I had the smoked chowder with bay scallops and cardoons:


For dinner, I had the Beef Short Rib with black garlic, broccoli and cheddar:


I really enjoyed our dinner at A.Q., it's a go-back.

No comments: