A long weekend...so welcome after 4 months without a public holiday! Will and I kicked it off with cocktails for Friday happy hour at Trick Dog.
On Saturday morning, I went on a warm, challenging, but fun run with the SFRRC running group, we did a route that went through Alamo Square Park, so it was tempting to take a pic.
For dinner, Will and I headed down to Palo Alto to join Terrina and Simon for dinner at Palo Alto Grill, where Tim happens to be the bar/wine manager, and Terrina's good friends are the chef and pastry chef.
To start, we shared the beef carpaccio:
Sides of fried brussel sprouts with brown sugar and butter pecan:
Roasted asparagus:
Will had the Cowboy steak with an interesting presentation with the smoke:
I had the "Turf and Turf" of ribeye with pastrami, peppercorn and onions:
Some desserts to share: macarons and petit fours, brioche beignets, chocolate torte
It was a very good and fun meal, made even better by a fantastic catch up with Terrina, Simon and Tim!



No comments:
Post a Comment