About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lager Lout Finale

June 16, 2006

Last night was the first playoff game for the Lager Louts in the Golden Gate Kickball League. We had an early game pitted against the Nad Kickers (blue shirts). It was a tough battle, but we were having trouble getting on base (flyballs!), but our defense was solid. In the end, we were eliminated from playoffs with a 1-0 score. Damn those Nad Kickers!

Alas, all is well, the rest of the playoff games are to be played on the weekend, and I'm not too sad that I have my weekend to do other things (like frisbee practice, oy!)

In celebration of a fun season with some new and old friends, we headed over to Kezar Pub for one last go-around with Flipcup, that dreaded game.












The bonus of an early game is that you can finish playing, go over to the pub for some pubgrub, and then drink early so that you can get a little "happy" and go home before midnight...win-win!

Anyway, I believe that the Lager Louts are taking a hiatus next season, but it was super fun. We will try to continue to do future sporting/social events with the Lout crew...I smell a new distribution list in the making!

Go Louts!

No comments: