Last week sucked, there's no nice way to put it. I succumbed to a vicious, life-sucking flu-type illness that pretty much knocked me out for most of the week. All signs point to my nieces and nephew as the guilty infectious parties, as those little ones were kinda sickly when I went to visit last weekend. So, for half of Tuesday, all Wednesday and Thursday, I worked from home and it was exhausting! For example, 2 hours of work = 2 hours of exhausted sleep. Ridiculous. I lived off of Chicken Noodle soup for two days. You know I'm sick when I don't have an appetite...
On Friday, I managed to go into work, but boy, thank goodness the week is over!
Good timing! Because Friday night was the season ender party for Brass Monkey 2006...finally! I was happy to have enough energy to at least go to that.
Kerry Soo made a 9-layer tiramisu cake! With yummy cream cheese frosting! Mmm!!!
Uh oh, we gave the boys Dewar's AND musical instruments!?! Trouble!
Funny thing is that we usually have our first team meeting in February for Brass Monkey, but we needed to get the season party out of the way. We're a little behind.
The rest of the weekend was pretty low-key for me, partially out of fear of flu-relapse, and partially because there's no freakin' snow in the mountains! C'mon snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment