About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lime HH

April 23, 2009

It's been a hectic social week. I've been taking a 3-day course downtown, so I took advantage of commuting in the city to enjoy the hot weather and hang out downtown.

On Monday night, it was happy hour with Coco (in town for work) with Will at House of Shields, and then dinner at Farmer Brown with the three of us joined by Adam and Double-A (both also in town for work...quite the theme for the week).

On Tuesday night, I headed to Pisco with some work folks for happy hour that turned into an all-night thing.

And alas, on Wednesday night, I went to Lime to meet up with some other work folks for happy hour...and I finally brought my camera...







Good times! I'm happy-hour-ed out!

No comments: