About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mos Def

April 14, 2009

On Tuesday night, a bunch of us (Will, Gail, Robert, Henrik, Matt and I) tackled the traffic and high winds to cross the Bay Bridge to Oaktown. 

Our first stop was early dinner at Everett and Jones for bbq...yum!



I had the combo plate with the E&J classic ribs and beef brisket, with a side of honey yams and potato salad. Delish! There was too much to finish in one meal, so Will got a nice lunch for the next day. 

From E&J, we headed to Yoshi's (East) less than two blocsk away to catch the early Mos Def show. Whee!!!

Camera use was strictly forbidden, so you'll have to trust me that we had awesome seats, the concert was fantastic, and Mos Def and his band are incredibly talented. 
Thanks to Henrik for getting us tix!

No comments: