About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Seb in Town

April 10, 2010

Seriously, it seems like all I've been doing lately is having great meals with friends (lots of visitors too!), but I guess that's all that's been blog-worthy (I figure that my long work days aren't that interesting or picture-friendly and I'm going to be going through cute niece/nephew withdrawal soon!).

This time, it was our friend, Seb, who was in town briefly for work. But before I get to that, check out the piece of action on Will's face:


Yes, that's a sleazy 'stache. He grew a beard while I was traveling in March and decided to test-drive a moustache.
It was also super-great to catch up with Ian and Emma who we haven't hung out with in years!:


No comments: