About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Friday, May 21, 2010

B2B 2010

May 16, 2010

On Sunday, I woke up early and ran Bay to Breakers with Sandy, Sue Hee and Sara. I haven't been running very much lately, so it was great to run it with the ladies and not be stressed about time or anything else. After the run, we headed to Beach Chalet for post-race brunch. Will and Robert joined us, which was super nice, considering they also brought dry clothes and a car to take us home in!

Later that night, I went to watch Will play in his C-league hockey playoff finals (game 2 of the three-game series). They managed to get a win, but there were plenty o' penalties throughout the game, as evidenced by this pic here:
The Panteras ended up winning the series and are now C League Champs...go Panteras!

No comments: