About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, July 05, 2010

NYC - Monday

July 5, 2010

On Monday, we headed off from Mark's place through Times Square on the way to Rockefeller Center to do some more touristy stuff.




We started off with a trip to the Observation Deck on top of NBC Studios:






From the top of the "Rock", we then headed inside (more AC!) for the NBC studios tour.


Once inside the studios, there were no pics, but we got to see where they film "Dr. Oz", "The Jimmy Fallon Show" and "Saturday Night Live", which was super cool. And then Terrina was a volunteer to do a weather segment in front of a green screen, which was super fun.

From 30 Rockefeller, we headed over to the classic diner, Juniors, for lunch before I had to head off to the airport.


I had this wicked Brisket melt:
Angie had the Reuben:
Terrina had the Hungarian Beef goulash:
We shared a strawberry cheesecake pie:
And after that, I had to skedaddle to JFK to catch my flight back home. The girls were taking off at different times and had a couple hours left in the city, so I was sad to leave them.

Huge thanks to Angie and Terrina for an awesome long weekend in NYC! I love you guys!

No comments: