My birthday is on December 21, but Will and I are leaving for the east coast on the 22nd, so I wasn't so eager to go out the night before heading for the holidays, as I really didn't feel like I had my sh*# together and could use some down time before getting on another flight.
So, Kat, Key, Sue Hee, Robert and Will took me out for dinner on Monday night instead, to the schwanky new joint called 25 Lusk in SOMA. 25 Lusk is incredibly well-designed and made a good first impression with it's fancy cocktails. I fell in love instantly with the Grapefruit Gimlet.
Amuse bouche of potato bisque:
Starter of salad with speck, fig, parmesan:
Entree of grilled prawns, polenta and vegetables:
The salad was great, and the entree was okay. I was more impressed by the gimlet :), but it was overall a good meal. The setting is incredibly sexy and a definite recommendation for those looking for a good location for a hot date.
We're off to the east coast for the holidays, wishing everyone a fantastic one this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment