About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Friday, March 02, 2012

Miami, Baby!

March 2, 2012

I went to Miami, FL for a work trip for 5 days. I was interested in checking out Miami, as it has been over 10 years since I had been in this city on another work trip with Katharine (oh, the good old days...).

Most of the trip was spent in a conference room at The Palms Hotel in South Beach. However, there was one afternoon where a group of us headed to the Everglades to check out some gators. See the action below...

















That evening, we had a pretty fantastic team meal at a restaurant on Ocean Dr in South Beach called A Fish Called Avalon. I was in shellfish heaven!





Our hotel was right on the beach, and I didn't get to spend any time on the beach, but did take a nice walk along the boardwalk and soaked in as much vitamin D as I could.




Miami hasn't changed much, but I sure have. Either way, it was a good and productive work trip.

No comments: