About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, April 08, 2012

2012 Easter Brunch @ Chaya

April 8, 2012

Happy Easter! My version of "moveable feast" is Easter brunch, and Chaya Brasserie puts on a wicked Easter brunch. They feature a 3-course meal for $35. Will, Key, Wendy and I were happy to partake.


For starter course, I had the albacore tuna carpaccio with wasabi aoili, avocado mousse,
hard-boiled quail egg and yuzu-tamari soy sauce:


Will and Key opted for the sashimi sampler:


Wendy had the organic cauliflower veloute:


For mains, Wendy and Key had the "open-faced" sandwich of scrambled egg and pork belly:


I had the grilled flatiron steak & poached egg:


Will had the Chinese five-spiced duck confit hash:

For the dessert, Key and Will had the amazing and famous warm chocolate croissant bread pudding:

I had the sesame pear cake and lemon-olive cookie:

Wendy had the yogurt panna cotta:



I hope you all had a great Easter!

No comments: