About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

NJ/NY - September 2012

September 22, 2012

I headed back to the east coast (NJ!) for a week of work, and on one of the evenings, I got a chance to enjoy some non-work time with my group and co-worker from Basel. We headed into Manhattan to see "Wicked" on Broadway.



I loved "Wicked", it was my second time seeing it, but so great to see the NY cast (compared to the SF cast a few years ago).

On Wednesday night, I stopped at Carlo's Bakery (of "Cake Boss" fame) to grab some treats. Normally, the place is lined up ad nauseum, but I caught a break and managed to get in and out with some cupcakes.


From there, I was on the PATH and subway to Brooklyn for dinner with the Margulies. Finally, some Ethan time!







We grabbed dinner at the nearby Mile End Deli (smoked meat!):


And of course, cupcakes!

On Thursday night, it was dinner in Montclair at Fin Raw Bar & Kitchen with co-workers:



Great week, thanks for all the good times!

No comments: