About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Yi-Yi Weekend

September 23, 2013

I headed to the east coast early for a work trip and spent the weekend with Angie and the family. On Saturday, it was sports day as each kid had an activity to do.

First off, Olivia's field hockey game:


Followed by Simon playing touch football and Charlotte cheering his team on:




















On Sunday night, Angie and I hit up Heritage in Richmond for dinner:


Shrimp crackers with kimchi spice to start:


Chicken liver pate with yellow beet mostarda, ginger, fennel and toast (seriously, some of the most amazing pate I've ever had):


Oysters on the half shell with lemon sorbet:


Bourbon barrel smoked pork belly with kim chi, bok choy, carrot, peanuts and ginger:


Shrimp carbonara with cavatelli pasta, face bacon, parmesan and peas:


Deconstructed vanilla cheesecake with local strawberries, pistachio and pound cake:


Dinner was amazing, and it's always so much fun to go for dinner with my foodie sister.

No comments: