For the past few weeks that I've been in town, I've had a pretty regular after-work schedule that looks something like:
Monday - bowling
Tuesday - gym class/stairs
Wednesday - track workout
Thursday - 2 gym classes
Friday - go to SJ and take care of babies; no sleep
Saturday - recover from no sleep
Sunday - frisbee practice
It was nice to add in a little socializing last night with a girls' dinner that Gail planned. In attendance: Gail, Anna, Wendy, Ashley, Jojo, Sara, Sandy, Bea. In typical retaliation, Will had boys' dinner with Abe and Frodo at Pakwan.
The ladies decided to nix the idea of going out for grub and wisely decided instead, to order take-out from Eric's Chinese in Noe Valley...my favorite!
The menu:
- sesame beef
- General chicken
- crab rangoon
- walnut prawns
- asparagus in black bean sauce
- string beans in hoisin sauce
- Eric's fried rice



There was lots of girl talk, gossip, the typical girly fare. Awesome!
On a different topic, I took my car into Costco on Monday to get my tired fixed and luckily was armed with all sorts of paperwork to support the warranty on the tire that blew out, including the original receipts, alignment invoices, tire rotation invoices, etc. Costco ended up giving me half the credit for the blown-out tire (because it was 50% worn/old). All told, I ended up getting a brand new set of 4 tires for the price of 2.5. Why, you ask? Because 9 months ago when I got a flat replaced at Costco after my dentist appointment, they had put on the wrong tire, so they gave me a new one to match what I should've gotten...Lavonda's got a new set of wheels!
No comments:
Post a Comment