About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cinco de Mayo!

May 6, 2007

Happy belated Cinco de Mayo!

Thank goodness the big move is over and we're starting to enjoy the new place. On our first Saturday in the house, we went a couple blocks over to Queen Malika for crepes and a great cup of coffee for brunch.

I headed to San Jose on Saturday afternoon to see my sister and her family (I was jonesing for some cute babies and adorable 4 year old since it's been a couple weeks).

Simon is almost crawling!





In late afternoon, I headed back to San Francisco for dinner and then a little drink action for Cinco de Mayo at one of my all-time favorite dive bars, The Latin American Club. Good lord, that places mixes a strong drink...








It was gorgeous night and the streets were full of lively folks and street performers. And, it turns out, that we're only a $5 cab away from the Mission now...

No comments: