I'm not sure if it's that work has been haggardly-busy or it's the aftermath of the big move, but I've been in dire need of the long weekend. I was excited to do absolutely nothing.
June is going to be exceptionally busy, partly because I'll be out of town three out of five weekends traveling for fun or frisbee, so I was particularly keen to do nothing but enjoy the new place and hang out in SF.
Will and I hung out in front of the flat-screen (I finally got him to watch "Snakes On A Plane" with me, the DVD from Netflix that we've had for months because we didn't feel up to watching it), brunched in the neighborhood, ran errands, played a round of 9 holes at the Jack Fleming course at Harding Park, had my aunt and uncle over for dinner, and some more of nothing.
On Monday, I headed down to San Jose to see the family...of course. Here are the obligatory cute pics of the kids:
Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment