About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Key Turns...?

November 18, 2007

Hooray for November birthdays! Right after Robert's birthday was Key's birthday. He refuses to tell people what birthday he's celebrating, but considering he was born the same year I was and I was born in 1976, it's not that hard to figure out.

In contrast to a big night out, we decided to have a big night in. Also, Key and Wendy were taking off to El Salvador for a week on a red-eye on Saturday night, so we made it an early night in as well.

To celebrate, I put in another order for 1.5 lb lobsters at the New England Lobster Co. and we did another lobster fest...oh, it's true, I've been eating really well lately...





We had some roasted carrots, baked potatoes and garlic bread to accompany the lobster-butter gluttony.

For dessert, Katharine made a fantastic poached pear with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.


Happy Birthday Key! (And happy surfing in El Salvador!)

No comments: