It was a hazy Saturday morning following the big Friday night schedule of drinking and eating, and pretty much mixing every type of alcohol possible. I am not young anymore, I should keep repeating that to myself over and over again until I remember.
However, in an effort to shake the shameful hangover from my body, I tried to be as productive as possible at home on Saturday morning (eg. laundry, e-mails, etc.) and then took BART down to the Ferry Building with Key to wander, hang out, people-watch, etc.
We passed by the San Francisco Fish Company and I couldn't resist the freshly-shucked oysters for $1.50 that were being offered. I am such an easy target. I have no idea what variety they were. They were the massive but delicious variety, I guess.
Gorgeous day:
On Saturday night, Will and I met up with Pete and Natasha at the Embarcadero Cinemas to see "Lars And The Real Girl", a really sweet, heartwarming story that was full of chuckles. The movie features Ryan Gosling (love this dude) and you should go see if it you can. I won't ruin the premise for you.
On Sunday, I went down to Santa Clara to see the kiddies:
My parents were recently visiting, as evident by all the fun new toys for the kids (including the zebra pony thing above). I missed them as I was in FL for frisbee, but I'm looking forward to seeing my folks at the end of November when I go home for a few days at the start of my sabbatical. Less than a month away!
No comments:
Post a Comment