FRIDAY
Ah, TGIF! Today at work, we had a "fun" event, where teams of folks in the Product Development part of Genentech competed in a Pentathlon. I was on the athletics team and competed in a 5K relay and the Tug-O'-War. We did pretty well, I managed to pass a bunch of folks on my leg of the relay. I think I put my back out in the tug. Oy!
My folks are in town, so I headed down to South Bay after the Pentathlon for dinner with the family at my sister's house.
After dinner, I went back up to the city to hang out with Will and our friends from out of town: Double-A, Jasmine and John (coincidentally, all are from Vancouver!). We introduced the Van folks to the stiff drinks at the Latin America Club. SATURDAY
On Saturday morning, my folks with my Aunt and Uncle rolled into SF to hang out with us. Will and I took them for brunch at Maverick and then we headed over to the new house. My Dad is a locksmith, so he was a big sweetheart and re-keyed all the locks in our new house.
Thanks Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment