On Saturday morning, I went for a 6-mile run with Gail in GG Park and enjoyed the remarkably-nice and unseasonally warm sunny weather. In the afternoon, Will and I picked up Henrik and headed over to Geoff and Nicollette's house in Bernal Heights for a baby shower that their friends were hosting for them. Geoff and Nic are expecting a baby girl in mid-December (awww...).
It was also great to catch up with some folks from Brass Monkey, past and present. And, I finally got to meet Pat and Bridgette's little angel, Ayven. I did my best to hold her as much as I could while we were there...
We had to leave the shower a little early so that we could head over to Oakland with Key, Katharine, Wendy, Sue Hee and Robert for belated birthday dinner for both Key and Robert (which occurred either while we were on vacation or still in post-vacation-jet-lag-comatose). We headed to a Korean BBQ place called Ohgane, located on Broadway St.
Sue Hee had the "great" idea for post-dinner dessert: head over to Piedmont and go to the Oakland landmark of Fenton's Creamery (only a few blocks away).
Happy Belated Birthdays to Robert & Key!
No comments:
Post a Comment