About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Surprise!

November 26, 2008

Ahh, Thanksgiving, an American tradition that our Canadian family has embraced later in life. My sister was hosting Thanksgiving for our family this year, which is good on many levels: she is a really good cook, she likes to host, and she has a big enough house.

The original plan was that I would head down to South Bay after work on Wednesday, and stay over for two nights to help watch the kids while she cooked (Jack went back to Rochester to spend the week with his family, and because his mother was ill, I hope you feel better Helen!). But, my parents decided to give everyone a big surprise and booked a last-minute flight to the Bay Area. So, I picked my folks up at SFO after work on Wednesday and surprised my sister and the kids with PoPo (Grandma) and Gung Gung (Grandpa)!








No comments: