About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

SFUC Season-Ender Tourney

March 1, 2009

The last weekend of February brought the end of the SFUC winter league and the season-ender tournament at Crocker-Amazon fields. The league team that I co-captain with Shaun, Pajamahadeen, played in the afternoon on Saturday, and lost convincingly in all three games. Apparently we are not so good at the captaining thing...c'est la vie.







That evening, Will and I had dinner with Key and Gail at our house (hooray for extra-meaty lasagna!) and then headed over to Polk Village/Gulch for the 40th birthday party of a Genentech-er, Michael, at the Space Gallery. Michael rented the whole place for his party, and the entertainment was one of Michael's favorite local jazz musicians.




It was a great space for a party, and the music was great. From Space Gallery, Will and I headed to Thee Parkside to catch the SFUC party in full swing. Dancing and drink tickets were fully representing, sobriety was not.








Thanks to the Commish and Pajamahadeen for making the 2008-2009 season a blast!

No comments: