About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nike Ladies' Night

October 15, 2009

The Nike Women's Marathon/Half-Marathon is this weekend and Nike set up their massive run expo at Union Square (to the chagrin of all the potential Obama protesters/supporters who crammed into the streets close to the Westin St. Francis on Thursday night). I headed down there after work (not realizing that O-bama! was in town), and managed to get through the crowds to get my race packet (for the half-marathon).



Famous runner Joan Benoit Samuelsson at the Run Expo:

Amazing runner Kara Goucher at the Run Expo (she's adorable and looks like she's 16):

I escaped the Run Expo and headed to Farmer Brown to meet up with some ladies (some who also picked up their race packets): Kelli, An-Chi, Irene, Sandy and Meredith.



Ready to "Run Like a Girl"!!!!

No comments: