About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pot de Pho

October 18, 2009

On Sunday night, Will hosted poker while I went for dinner with Katharine, Key, Gail and Wendy to a vietnamese place called Pot de Pho on Geary Street (where the original Straits used to be located). After running the Nike half, a nice warm bowl of pho was exactly what I needed...

We shared a couple starters:

Vietnamese crispy roll with pork and shrimp, a staple in Vietnamese cuisine, and it did not disappoint (good sign).
Salmon ceviche roll, which was a surprising delight (maybe we should've ordered two...)


Ahh.... my delicious bowl of pho....the beef was high quality and the pho was pretty good, though the broth was a little tame.

It was nice to catch up with my peeps and try a new place. I still prefer the broth at other places, but the food was very good (and so were the sake/soju cocktails that were only ~$5-6 each!).

No comments: