About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy VDay!

February 15, 2010

Three cheers for long weekends!

Saturday was an awesome girls' day, starting with a run in GG Park with Cindy, followed by brunch at Chez Papa Resto with Sandy, Tracy, and Cindy. The afternoon was complete with a matinee of the new ensemble romantic comedy "Valentine's Day". Awesome!

In addition to being Valentine's Day on Sunday, it was also Chinese New Year! Gung Hay Fat Choy! Welcome to the year of the tiger!

Will and I headed down to south bay for lunch with the family on Sunday. We avoided dim sum craziness and opted for mellow Cheesecake Factory.






On Sunday night, Will and I hosted a sushi-making dinner, where mad sushi roll skillz and unfiltered sake were out in full force.







Hope you all had a great VDay and Chinese New Year!

No comments: