About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Kat's Birthday Brunch

February 7, 2010

It was great to come back to SF, I had to work Friday before the wonderful weekend. On Saturday, I went for a run with Cindy in GG Park, and then was guilt-free when Will and I headed downtown to meet up with Katharine and some other folks for her birthday brunch at Farmer Brown. Whee!

Farmer Brown features a pretty awesome all-you-can-eat buffet for $15 and all-you-can-drink mimosas for another $15 on Saturdays/Sundays, with live jazz to entertain you. Even better, the buffet includes their famous fried chicken and biscuits!

My plate:


Key's plate:





Happy Birthday Kat!

From brunch, Will and I headed to the airport to grab Julliette and Rob for a few hours. They had a layover in SF en route from Boston to Australia for their belated honeymoon (good thing they got out of Boston before that crazy storm hit the east coast!).

It was great to catch up with Jules and Rob, although it was a short visit...have fun in Australia!

No comments: