On Friday night, Will and I went to Kilowatt in the Mission to meet up with a slew of boys that we hadn't seen in quite some time, namely: JonZ, Pete, Damien, Woody, Big Jim, MG, Idris, Bruss, and so on and so on. It was also the site of Pete's company post-holiday dinner party.
In general, there was drinking, carousing, and jovial catching-up. The funny story of the evening is the "Big Wheel" that occurred. I did not participate for fear of passing out on a dirty grungy bar floor. But I watched and took pictures...
What is a Big Wheel?
1) Irish Car Bomb: Shot of Jamieson's and Bailey Irish Cream dropped in Guiness
2) Boilermaker: Shot of blended whiskey dropped in beer
Apparently, this is supposed to actually be a Flaming Dr. Pepper, but Kilowatt didn't have all the ingredients, so...
3) Seventh Inning Stretch: Singing of "Take Me Out To The Big Wheel"
4) Jager Bomb: Shot of Jagermeister dropped in Red Bull
Ewwwww.....
No comments:
Post a Comment