About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays!

December 26, 2006

I hope everyone's holiday celebrations were wonderful and joyous!

As with years past, my folks came down from cold, cold Canada to celebrate with us in San Jose. It's much easier for the two of them to fly down than for me and my sister's growing ensemble to fly up to Calgary/Vulcan.

I dropped off Will at SFO at 5:45 am (ouch!) so that he could fly to Toronto/Mississauga and celebrate with his family (Thomas and Andi have quite the brood too!). From there, I just continued on 101 and arrived at my sister's house in the wee hours of the morning. Of course, the babies were up and my mom was already doting grandma love.

I spent the next couple of nights on my sister's couch, not getting any sleep, living out the mucous-laced, lung-jarring bronchial existence of whatever cold/flu I was suffering from. However, we did have many good dinners, funny kid experiences, and more than enough Christmas cheer to go around.

Please see below for a heavy smattering of family pictures if you're so inclined to peruse.






















No comments: