About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brazen Head

December 7, 2006

On Monday night, Will and I headed over to the Brazen Head Pub in the Marina/Cow Hollow area of SF, an area that I really don't spend a lot of quality time in. We were going to meet up with Abe, Wendy, Ashley, Kenny and Shaun, to celebrate the birthday of Amanda, a new face on the scene who's been hanging out with the girls. It's a cozy little spot that is far classier than a typical "pub", with a nice dining menu and servers that wear the classic uniform of a white-buttoned up shirt with black pants. Fancy pub!






Will and I went for the classic Surf and Turf daily special, with two little lobster tails and filet mignon. It was very tasty and went down pretty easy.


Wendy and Amanda had the signature dish, the chicken marsala, which was very good as well with the sweet marsala and mushroom cream sauce. Ashley had the salmon, and I can't remember what Abe had. Kenny and Shaun showed up a little later for drinks and dessert.




Here's Shaun reading a hilarious letter that Amanda's new neighbor wrote to her (she just moved into a new place), welcoming her and chastising her for storing her cleaning supplies in the back hallway at the same time. We need to meet this guy.

Shaun ended the evening with some wonderful freestyle walking that resembled scenes from a Bing Crosby musical.


Happy Birthday Amanda!

No comments: