On Friday night, we went out for Ashley's "Last Night of Partying In The City Before She Leaves"...of course.
Will and I headed down to Bruno's in the Mission (where else?) early to grab a bite to eat. Pete's company, SolarCity, was also having a work party, so there were many folks on hand to catch up with.
I was a good girl and started drinking water for the latter part of the evening. Good Bea. Will may not have been as good.
Ashley hit the road early Saturday morning, so she's on her way to being back to school and will be enjoying Math camp this week. Fun! Good luck girl!
On Saturday, I went down to San Jose to help with the kiddies, as my sister's family is packing up to move to Santa Clara, where they just bought a new house...yay!
I drove Olivia to her first dance class of the season. So cute, little 4.5 year olds dancing tap, jazz and ballet. Olivia would be a very good dancer if she would look at herself less in the mirror...
I took her to McDonald's for a Happy Meal afterwards and then went back to the house to deal with mad-crazy babies while Angie and Jack were busy packing.
Look at how well Olivia draws, she drew a bunny!:
And Charlotte is now walking, a lot, everywhere.
The kids love to bang on pots and pans and have lots of encouragement from Jack:
On Saturday night, I drove back up to the city and only realized too late (close to SFO) that I still had Olivia's car seat in my car...grr! Which meant that I would have to go back to San Jose to return it the next day....egads.
On Sunday, we had frizzer practice at GG Park back at the Polo Fields, and then Will and I went down to San Jose to return the car seat and have dinner with the fam. At least there were cute kids to giggle at.
No comments:
Post a Comment