About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Food & Hockey: A Great Combination

April 7, 2008

On Sunday night, Will and I hosted dinner for Abe, Katharine, Key and Wendy before Will and Wendy had to go play hockey (Game 2 of a three-game series in the playoffs of C League of Yerba Beuna's Adult Hockey League; their team the Panteras currently lead the series 1-0).

I made mango rice, roasted sweet potatoes, and Asian carmelized tilapia for dinner. It was a bit of juggle with all the dishes, but it turned out pretty well.


Abe, Kat and I went to Yerba Buena to watch the hockey game, joining the largest crowd of spectators and fans I've ever seen supporting the Panteras. It was awesome. Unfortunately, the Panteras were not victorious and lost. However, the very next night, the Panteras took Game 3 to win the finals.

Go Panteras!

No comments: