About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bluebird One More Time

April 6, 2008

Another season of the best cabin ever is slowly coming to a close. There were three more weekends left with the cabin, and with lots of other things going on, I figured that this weekend might be my last one up there for the 2007-2008 ski season. We spent Saturday afternoon doing some great bluebird spring skiing at Heavenly.







Here's a couple short videos (compact digi quality, of course) of Will and Wendy in the big terrain park:



(Isn't Will a gentleman? He's carrying my skis too..).

On Saturday early evening, Will, Wendy and I packed up the Suburu with all our gear and hauled it back to the city. We got back in time to catch up with Frederick at the Fireside to celebrate his birthday.




Happy Birthday Frederick!

After the Fireside, Will and I caught up with Abe and Janice at Alembic for a night cap. I found the service to be much lacking compared the first time at Alembic. It was probably because the bartenders were very busy and had issues multi-tasking. I had the Pisco Sour, which was good, and really interesting with the egg white. It was a douzy of a drink.

I was exhausted by the time we got home (late), and I was pretty satisfied with a full day of activity (skiing) and socializing (drinking). Life is good.

No comments: