About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Only In San Francisco

April 27, 2008

It was another gorgeous weekend in San Francisco, and Saturday was a truly San Francisco type of day. Will and I finally got around to using our San Francisco Resident Cards and golfed 18 holes at Lincoln Golf Course. It was a lovely day, the pace was very slow, but thankfully, there are fantastic views to enjoy while you're waiting for groups ahead of you to take their sweet loving time.

Will and I wrapped up the round of 18 holes in 5 hours and 15 minutes, and we headed back home to meet Gail. The three of us headed over the Hayes Valley for Christophe's 30th birthday party at his house. There was some yummy sangria and karaoke! Sweet!

Even better was a birthday surprise for Christophe from his family, a birthday sing-o-gram from Ba Ba Loons & Tunes, with the surprise guest (a singing drag queen) showing up as Carmen Chiquita. See embarassing photos below.





Hilarious, fantastic, now I'm wondering who I can subject a "surprise" like this to...

For dinner, we were joined by Robert and Sandy at our place for take-out Thai frood from Bangkok 900, which was consumed while watching some sweet NHL playoff action. After dinner, we headed over the Mission to Bruno's, where a group of frisbee folk were doing a little dancing and a little drinking.








All in all, a pretty fantastic San Francisco day...:)

No comments: