On Sunday, a bunch of us went for dim sum at Ton Kiang and then headed over to the Legion of Honor to finally catch the Annie Liebowitz photography exhibit at the Legion of Honor.
We should've known better than to go to an exhibit on a weekend. It was insanity. The pictures were great, but I couldn't deal with the crowds and didn't get a chance to really look at some of the exhibit. I would love to go back...on a weekday.
That night, Sue Hee and Robert hosted a viewing of Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs between the San Jose Sharks and the Calgary Flames. As usual, we went to Sue Hee's house and ate our faces off. Food baby, indeed.I was super-psyched that the Calgary Flames pulled out a win (2-0!) to force a Game 7 in the series, and it was awesome to eat good food again. Good hockey and good food? Everybody wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment