July 23, 2009
On Wednesday night, I got to finally check off one of the biggest "must-try" restaurant from my list...
Spruce. I had a work dinner with my team, in fact, it was a good-bye dinner for our team lead who was moving on to bigger and better things (much to the chagrin of our team...boo!!!).


To start, I had the sweet corn and sorrel soup, which was to...die...for.... Seriously, for a girl who loves her corn, this was one of the best soups I've ever had.

For dinner, I had the slow-roasted short rib with grilled peach and fresh horseradish. As soon as I see the words "short rib" on a menu, I'm a goner. And this was totally worth overlooking the rest of the menu.

For dessert, I had the classic beignets, served alongside Araguani chocolat sauce or creme anglaise as dipping sauces. OMG. I was too full to have more than a couple, but they were delish!




A fun yet sad goodbye to our team lead, and a wonderful meal for his send off. And, Spruce is definitely a fantastic restaurant to have a meal at.
No comments:
Post a Comment