On Saturday morning, I was pretty out of it, but decided that a nice long run would probably help my jetlag. So, I headed Little Marina Green to join the Nike Women's Run Club on a 10-mile run (I briefly considered doing 12 miles, but the fact that I was sweating salt in the first 10 minutes and that I was melting in the sun curbed that enthusiasm pretty quickly). After the run, I was toast, so I headed home and took a short two-hour nap. Will made sure I didn't sleep too long (to help me get back on PST), and I was hurting pretty bad all day. Jet lag is a be-otch.
On Saturday evening, Will picked up John/Emily/James from the airport (en route from Kentucky to Vancouver with a one-night layover in SF). We had a short visit, and then I headed to Ashley's house in the Marina for a potluck party for Wendy's upcoming birthday.
1 comment:
Yeah, thanks for not inviting me, Dean. Real cool.
Post a Comment