About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, December 05, 2011

2012 North Face Endurance Challenge

December 5, 2011

On Sunday morning, I picked up Wendy, Sue Hee and Dale, and we headed into the Marin Headlands for the 2012 North Face Endurance Challenge trail race. I was excited to only be doing the 10K distance this year (I ran the half marathon the last two years), specifically as I was only going to deal with  one massive hill instead of three. Small wins.

We met up with Kelli at the start and huddled under a heat lamp until the race start:



The weather was perfect, sunny and cool (unlike the last two years which were cold and drizzly). Overall, a pretty good race. Here are some post-race pics:





Congrats to Wendy and Dale, who ran their first trail races (and probably not their last!). Hooray, finished the last race of the season!!

No comments: