About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Celebration!

December 11, 2011

On Saturday, I dropped off Will at the airport really early in the morning, and then had a fender bender on the way home (courtesy of some crazy construction on Cesar Chavez and a driver that made an illegal left turn). Thankfully, I was fine, but I was in shock and poor Lavonda the Honda had enough body damage that it wasn't safe to drive her too far. Totally threw my day off. Rental car agencies and insurance agencies are always a pain, and I had a hard time getting my day back in order.

Thankfully, I had a holiday party at the Marina house (casa Ashley, Paul, Gia and new roomie Shaun!) to go to. And in cocktail wear!











From the Marina house, I headed out with Wendy, Fid, Kirk, Christian, Eduardo and Amy to a party at Red's Java House on the Embarcadero.






Nothing says good times like doing the running man in your heels...right? It was a super fun night to help me cheer up after a not-so-fun day. Thanks, everyone!

No comments: