About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Best Ever Series

December 13, 2005

Last night, I bowled my best series ever, bum ankle and all.

159 - 147 - 183 = 489

I think my previous personal best series was 460. It was a nice rebound from last week's all-season low series (in the mid-300's). Consistency at its best.

Only one more week of the Fall/Winter Genentech Bowling league left, and I'm afraid that I am not in the running for any trophies this season...how very disappointing. I guess the mantle at home will have to wait for another season to add another to the collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posts about bowling not nearly as sexy as posts featuring pics of Bea's legs... Fans want more skin!

Thanks for the xmas card.

melissa aka paco said...

GNE Bowling league is getting competitive if a 183 (489) cant get you a trophy under women's high scratch (or high scratch series).