About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

High Handicap

December 20, 2005

The last night of the Fall/Winter 2005 Genentech bowling league was...well, last night.

Technically, the race for the trophies was over, and it was every bowler for themselves as we competed for "Sweeper" money. I actually bowled pretty well:

142 - 118 - 174 = 434 series

I end with a season average of 133, or something like that. I don't know if I actually won any sweeper money, as I took off as soon as my game was done to do some holiday shopping.

But, the best news is that I actually won another trophy! I forgot about the league rule that you can't win more than one individual gender trophy in the following categories:

- High Scratch Game
- High Scratch Series
- High Handicap Game
- High Handicap Series

So, I won the High Handicap Game trophy for my season-high 199 game. Ahh...one more cheesy trophy for the mantle at 512...

Oh glorious bowling trophy

No comments: