Last week was a forever-ticking slow clock that made it seem that the long weekend was never going to come, but alas, it finally did. And with it, came Friday night's going away fete for our dear bowling teammate, Ron Kubalanza, who's on his way to embark on a new job in Seattle. It's going to be tough for the Three Wise Men bowling team to find another kick-ass bowler (...maybe we'll be able to convince Kenny to stick around for a while when he gets back from Africa...).
I digress.
Before meeting up with the bon voyage crew, Wendy and I headed down to my fave, Sushi Groove South, to meet up with Emily for a pre-party dinner. We dined on my standby favorites: California Crab Salad, Techno Roll, Kamikaze Roll. We also tried some Hawaiian butterfish (Walu) nigiri, which was quite tasty. I also heartily enjoyed the Mr. Dole's Mistress soju cocktail. After dinner, we headed across the street to Wish, where the goodbye party was taking place (convenient, I know!)
Ron Kubalanza continues his quest to live in every major US city as he heads off to Seattle 



Hey...what's Ath doing in town!??!

Jamieson's shots...ewwww!!!













So, fond farewell to our good bud, Ron, who is never cease to impress when he orders in bulk, bowls a sweet 240 game, and rips it up on the frisbee field. See you on the fields sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment