On Sunday afternoon, I escaped the second 4-hour frisbee practice in a row early, as I headed down to San Jose to see my very prego sister and niece, Olivia.
Angie is about 6 months pregnant with twins (a baby girl and boy), and she's livin' large, she looks like she's going to pop soon. Her most recent ultrasound reveals that the little girl is weighing in at a hefty 2.5 pounds, while the boy is 2 pounds and 5 ounces. She's officially on leave from work, and is hoping to hold on for another 8 weeks until either they babies decide to come, or they decide to make them come. Yowza!
And Olivia, who's growing up to be quite the little girl, has no idea what's going to hit her. She talks about the babies coming, but I doubt she really understands what that means. Poor little Olivia will get quite the wake-up call when two little babies disrupts her life as a princess, the house as her castle, and the rest of us as her minions.




No comments:
Post a Comment