About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Guaymas: Take 1

October 13, 2006

I went out for dinner two nights in a row! Woowee! I'm on a roll!

Katharine and I were supposed to meet up with our friend, Peter, in town for a course from Boston. We were going to dinner in Tiburon at one of Peter's favorites, Guaymas. Guaymas is situated right on the water in Tiburon, with a sweet deck that has an awesome view of Angel Island and the San Francisco skyline.

Well, apparently, I don't know how to read anymore, and neither does Katharine, because we were a week early for our date with Peter. We just couldn't understand why he was so late, why he wouldn't call and why he wasn't answering his cell phone. Well, you can understand my embarassment when I went home, checked my e-mail and saw that Peter is in town next week. Oh well, Guaymas times 2 for me!

I was psyched though, Guaymas was really good and the view is killer. Note to readers: hot date place. Perfect combination of good food, amazing views and tequila. Guaranteed third base.





Katharine had the chicken fajitas. There was so much food that she took another meal home...


I had the CAMARONES A LA SAL DE ROCA, which consisted of giant shrimp cooked over rock salt served with Mojo de Ajo dressing. Delicious! I would definitely order this again... and as luck would have it, I'll be at Guaymas again next Thursday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3rd base? Bea says it with such certainty... methinks Katharine got lucky!