About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mondays Aren't So Bad After All...

October 17, 2006

I was pretty sluggish yesterday morning, having just spent the weekend in Tahoe and getting home late. At least I got to see Will, who just returned from Calgary and was getting ready to leave again today for Florida (go Nuance!). And, Will brought home a sweet electronic massager that my mom had sent with him. Sweet!

Well, the good news from yesterday is that I got a promotion! I am now a Senior Associate in Regulatory Affairs Clinical at Genentech. It was great to see that all my hard work over the past year, especially the last couple months, have paid off.

After work, I bowled my best series in this season's league yet (142-175-166 = 483), which indicates that promotions are good for my bowling. Hmmm....

No comments: