Being on vacation for two weeks and then back to work right away means that I've been missing out on growing kiddies in San Jose. I'll also be heading back to Calgary this weekend for a quick-and-dirty trip (Sat and Sun only!) for my grad school mentor's 60th birthday party (all the grad school alums are coming!), so I'll be missing out on more quality time this weekend. To get my fix in, I headed down to SJ on Wednesday night after work...







The kids are getting so big! Simon has surpassed Charlotte in the weight category at a whopping 16 pounds and has started teething.
Olivia is super-lovey and let me play with her and give her a bath (in fact, I gave them all baths). She gave me a nice explanation as to why she needs all the Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses and the Prince for Christmas.
Christmas will be a blast with all the kiddies, and now that Olivia is quite the little girl, we're all in trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment